Download our Frontier Grid Platform Overview PDF
- The Huffington Post names Parabon Essemblix™ one of the Best Inventions of 2012
Parabon NanoLabs' Essemblix Drug Development Platform recognized for its 'Drag-and-Drop' Drugmaking capabilities.
- Parabon Announces Frontier 6 at AFCEA DC Emerging Technologies Symposium
New features include Frontier CODE™ collaborative online development environment and integration with Apache™ Hadoop™ distributed filesystem.
- Parabon Presents at INSA 2012 Innovators' Showcase
Thursday, April 26th, Annapolis Crossing, MD Topic: Beyond MapReduce - Next-Generation Software Architecture for Massive Analytics
- Parabon Teams With Harris Corporation to Participate in Upgrading U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs IT Systems "Parabon is an integral part of the Harris T4 team," said Jim Traficant, president, Harris Healthcare Solutions. "We look forward to working together on this critically important effort by the VA to modernize and transform its IT systems to deliver the highest quality care and treatment for our nation's Veterans."
- Parabon Announces Reseller Agreements With Three New Channel Partners
Industry-Leading Cloud & Grid Computing Provider Teams with Public Sector Specialists to Market Solutions to the Federal Government
- Parabon Announces Wins With Four Leading Value Added Resellers
Industry-Leading Cloud & Grid Computing Provider Teams with Public Sector Specialists to Develop and Market Solutions to the Federal Government
- More News